Welcome to my two hundredth post on this Blog!
It hasn’t even been a year since I managed the One Hundred and now I’m already at two.
For a while now I’ve contemplated what I should do for this occasion and with some personal stuff going on, I nearly decided to do nothing and/or wait for the third anniversary of my Blog instead.
But as the latter is fast approaching as well and I don’t want my negativity to ruin this, I have decided to make a little raffle, instead of another On the Road So Far that I just had.
As you all know does a raffle usually include some prices.
Though, as I don’t feel like picking up random stuff from around the flat to send away into the world, I thought up something different.
#3: A Clue Writing Story written from your clues (setting + five clues)
#2: A Story written from a title you chose or for a picture you took.
#1: A Story of whichever category you like (e.g. clues, title, picture, even a Fanfic would be alright)
Does this sound interesting to you? A Story written from the things you give me?
Then this is
What you have to do to enter
Write a comment below this post, which post or category you like reading most on this Blog and why.
Things you need to know:
- The winners will be randomly chosen on the day of the deadline.
- They also will be informed of their price with the post on the 19th and a comment to their comment here. If I don’t hear back from any of them within a week the price will be assigned anew.
- Suggestions for either of the prices have to be decent (no propaganda for violence, racism, pornography, etc.)
- In case of the picture: You have to own the rights to it.
- In case of the Fanfic: It would be nice if you choose a Fandom and characters I know.
- The Story will be written in a reasonable time frame ranging from one week until six months after receiving the instructions (Sorry, I can’t say how things will work out during the next few months). Further delays will be announced.
- The Story will be as long as I see fit, but at least 800 words.
I’m curious how many of you will participate and what I will have to write and I hope you don’t mind that I made this choice instead of giving away random goodies.
Good luck everyone!